Événement spécial This Summer at Place-Royale
- Date : 20 juin 2023 au 4 septembre 2023
- Lieux : Place-Royale and Royal Battery
Guided tour – Place-Royale Tour
Walk in the footsteps of Champlain and discover the history of this neighbourhood, which is hundreds of years old. Let us take you on a journey of discovery of the places, people and events that have marked the history of this lively neighbourhood, from yesterday to today.
From Champlain’s first homes to the Royal Battery, via the Notre-Dame-des-Victoires church and the old banks of the St. Lawrence, Place-Royale will hold (almost) no secrets for you!
- From June 20 to August 22
- 60 min | Departures daily from the Musée, in French and English
- Free with admission to the Musée de la civilisation (map), reservation required at the information desk.
Music – Apéros TRAD
Some thirty or so local artists will bring traditional music and its lively sounds to Place-Royale this summer! It’s great opportunity to discover our built and living heritage as well as to experience the pleasures of summer!
Wednesdays, at 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., from June 21 to August 23 | two sets of 30 min each | Free
At the Royal Battery map