Guided Tour Place-Royale Tour
- Date : Until October 9 2023
- Duration : 60 minutes
0$ - Free with admission
0$ - Reservation required
Walk in the footsteps of Champlain and discover the history of this neighbourhood, which is hundreds of years old. Let us take you on a journey of discovery of the places, people and events that have marked the history of this lively neighbourhood, from yesterday to today. From Champlain’s first homes to the Royal Battery, via the Notre-Dame-des-Victoires church and the old banks of the St. Lawrence, Place-Royale will hold (almost) no secrets for you!
- Several departures daily, frome the Musée
- Also available en français
- Reservation required at the information desk
- Summer: June 24 to September 4, daily
- Fall: September 9 to October 9, Saturdays and Sundays
- Schedule subject to change: consult the daily updated schedule, available at the information desk.